Legal warning – General conditions of use
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
You are visiting the website moringanature.com, owned by Cultiva Salud SL, with registered office at Federico García Lorca Street, unnumbered, Pechina. CIF (Spanish for Tax Identification Card) number: B-04861027. Hereinafter THE HOLDER
You can contact the HOLDER by phone or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Warning) are intended to regulate the use of THE HOLDER website that is made available to the public.
Access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of USER who accepts, from the moment of access and/or use, the General conditions of use here described. The mentioned conditions will be applied regardless of the general conditions of engagement which in their case are mandatory.
3. WEBSITE USE
moringanature.com provides access to a multiple information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility extends to the registration necessary to access certain services or contents. In such registration the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
THE USER undertakes to make an appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that THE HOLDER offers through his website and (including but without limitation) not to use them to:
- Commit illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Spread racist, xenophobic or pornographic-illegal contents, or apology of terrorism or against the human rights.
- Cause damage to physical and logical systems of Cultiva Salud S.L., of its providers or third parties, to introduce or to spread in the net computer virus or any other physical or logical system that might cause any the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which attempt against youth or childhood, public order or public security or that, according to his judgment, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or any other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION
5. CONTENTS, INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
THE HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to images, photographs, sounds, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the website contents, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorization of the HOLDER.
6. GUATRANTEE AND RESPONSIBILITY EXCLUSION
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specially, merely by way of example, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infraction of current legislation by the USER or by a third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other people or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the USER’s computer systems or third parties’ computer system. In any case, it is responsibility of the USER to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any type that could been said by third parties.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable means and efforts to provide update and reliable information.
- Damages to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in the network or telecommunication which interrupt the service.
- Damages or harms arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If forums exist, in the use of them or any similar sites, a message might show just the opinion of the USER who send it, who is the only responsible.
7. MODIFICACION OF THIS LEGAL WARNING AND DURATION
THE HOLDER reserves the right to modify without notice any data on its website, being able to change, eliminate or add any contents and services, as well as the format in which those data appear on the website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they will be modified by others duly published.
In the case that links or hyperlinks to other website were excluded in moringanature.com, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over those sites and contents.
Under no circumstances THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any information from those hyperlinks and other websites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, union or participation with the connected entities.
9. EXCLUSION RIGHTS
THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or the offered services without need for prior warning, at its own instance or the instance of third parties, to those users who fail to comply the contents of this legal warning.
THE HOLDER will pursue any violations of the present conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all the civil and criminal that may correspond by law.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER will be ruled by current Spanish regulations. Any dispute or claim arising from this legal warning will be submitted to the competent Spanish courts and tribunals.
12. UNDER-AGE USERS
moringanature.com offers its services to users above the age of 18 years old. People below that age are not authorized to use our services and they should not send us their personal details. We inform that if this circumstance take place, Cultiva Salud S.L. is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the default of the warning established in this clause.